Enterprise Architect - Permanent Opportunity
Our client, a global market leader in the travel industry, has created a new permanent position for an Enterprise Architect. The person should have demonstrated experience working in an architecture role in large complex organisations, and be able to bring further depth and breadth to the newly established Enterprise Architecture Team.
The role will be responsible for the development of ICT plans that support the business's strategic goals.
The role requires strong communication and people skills, as they will be required to develop good working relationships with the business as well as being a leader and a mentor to peers.
Roles and responsibilities include;
Enterprise and business architect;
- Captures and prioritises market and environmental trends, business strategies and objectives, and identifies the business benefits of alternative strategies. Establishes the contribution that technology can make to business objectives, conducting feasibility studies, producing high-level business models, and preparing business cases.
- Leads the creation and review of a systems capability strategy that meets the strategic requirements of the business. Develops enterprise-wide architecture and processes that ensure that the strategic application of change is embedded in the management of the organisation, ensuring the buy-in of all stakeholders.
- Develops and presents business cases, for high-level initiatives, for approval, funding and prioritisation. Ensures compliance between business strategies, enterprise transformation activities and technology directions, setting strategies, policies, standards and practices.
- Leads development and communication of the organisation's policies for corporate governance of information.
- Contributes to strategic plans, which satisfy the current and ongoing needs of the organisation's business strategy, and the current and future capabilities. Promotes clear decision making, leading to valid reasons for technology-related acquisitions.
IT Strategy and planning;
- Sets policies and standards and guidelines for how the organisation conducts IT strategy development and planning. Leads and manages the creation or review of an IT strategy which meets the requirements of the business.
Information systems coordination;
- Maintains an awareness of the global needs of the organisation, and promotes (to both information systems and business management) the benefits that a common approach to information and communications technology deployment will bring to the business as a whole.
Emerging Technology Monitoring;
- Co-ordinates the identification and assessment of new and emerging hardware, software and communication technologies, products, methods and techniques.
- Builds long-term, strategic relationships with senior stakeholders in the largest client organisations (internal or external).
- Acts as a single point of contact and facilitates access to colleagues and subject experts.
- Experience in creation and maintenance of ICT strategic plans
- Experience in creation and maintenance of technology roadmaps
- Experience in creation and maintenance of Enterprise Architecture principles and processes
- Demonstrated ability to lead the translation of business strategies into architectures that achieve business outcomes
- Demonstrated experience working with architecture frameworks and methodologies
- Ability to be able to provide input into the investment planning and budgeting process from strategic plans
- Experience in working with large on-premises virtualised and cloud environments
- Demonstrated capability of being able to work with in a performance driven culture
- 5 years experience working as an enterprise architect or senior solution architect within a large and complex organisation.
- Knowledge and experience working with multiple project and software delivery methods.
- Cloud Adoption
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4B/26088. For a confidential conversation please call Kristy Coulter on 07 3258 8344.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- CCIT Finance AnalystNSW
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers ? SydneyNSW
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- CCPrroject ManagerQLD
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- TPServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- CCBI AnalystQLD