A Team Leader is required for a 2 year Fixed Term Contract in the Eastern Suburbs to lead a team of DBA's, ETL and GIS Specialists
You will be responsible for leading a team of technical staff ensuring mission critical databases are functioning and optimal levels and the management and coaching of the team to deliver 'Business As Usual' change and maintenance activities as well as large scale project change.
- Manage and mentor the Team Members
- Develop strategies for improvement of Database management, mapping and data processing
- Ensure the mission critical Oracle, Biz Talk and SQL server Production systems are running at optimal performance.
- Experienced leader and team manager with strong communication, resource scheduling and documentation skills
- Previous experience working in a Database Management role.
- Experience with Oracle 11g plus, SQL Server 2008 plus and Geospatial technologies such as ESRI
To be considered, please apply via the job. For more information, please contact Angus Shirriffs (email@example.com | 9623 6517)
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTPerformance Tester - Load RunnerACT
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- FTSenior EAM ConsultantQLD
- FTApplication Migration EngineerOther
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- CCService DesignerNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior ArchitectACT