SCRUM Master, Digital Transformation, CX
This large Australian organisation is currently looking for a Scrum Master to work on an Agile Digital Transformation program, where you will be working with Product Owners and UX Designers on fast moving projects delivering customer facing websites.
- Build Agile capability and empower the team
- Lead daily stand-up meetings and take responsibility for the sprint planning, release planning, showcases, retrospectives and other Agile-related activities.
- Assist the Product Owners in prioritising and maintaining the fast-moving Product backlog
- Deliver burn up and burn down charts
- Measure velocity
- Work within a cross-functional delivery team with other Squads and UX Designers
- Ensuring cross-team co-ordination
- Act as Agile coach to team members
- Facilitate the creation of effective sprint plans and team commitments
- Experience as a Scrum Master in large complex environments
- Have worked on digital transformations
- Ability to effectively lead Scrum teams
- Experience in Customer facing websites or front-end apps that are customer facing
- Ability to lead teams, mentor, coach, develop and train from Discovery/Inception through to internal/Customer release within an Agile framework
- Experience in the adoption of Agile best practices
- Experience in utilising techniques for bringing work into the team, including backlog grooming, inception planning, estimating work and facilitating business owner prioritisation
- Must have used burn up and burn down charts and delivered Velocity
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders and delivery teams
- Proven organisational, time management and leadership skills
- Very strong meeting and workshop facilitation skills with the ability to run workshops with more than 10 people
- Prefer experience in Adobe experience Manager
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vanessa Knispel
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- FTSAP Operations AnalystOther
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- FTSr Integration Architect - next year startACT
- FTTeam LeaderVIC
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- FTIT Test Automation SpecialistOther
- FTPermanent Project ManagersACT
- FTSystems AnalystACT
- CCCognos/Datastage DeveloperQLD
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTMarketing Communications ManagerOther
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC