Network and Security Engineer
NETWORK AND SECURITY ENGINEER
Urgently seeking 2 Senior Network & Security Analysts' to provide Technical Support for all Network and Security services required by our client.
This includes but is not limited to;
- Checkpoint Firewalls
- Cisco routers
- Cisco switches
- VPN Servers
- Network services
- McAfee Security and F5 Security Technologies.
- Problem solving and support for all Communication, Security, Network problems
- Provide network management, planning, design, reporting, monitoring and configuration.
- Resolution of Call, Problem, Change and Work/Service requests
- Provide 2nd/3rd level support to Help Desk Analysts and Desktop Support Specialists
- Follow-up and closing off of completed calls/problems/changes
- Resolution of calls to or from 3rd party service providers
- Incident Detection / Resolution / Reporting
- Network and security management
- Application security administration
- Documentation of operational processes and procedures and technical specifications and documentation
- Experience delivering network and security services in a large distributed, multi-client environment
- Experienced in large-scale transitions
- Experience with transitioning large-scale network and security environments to a new support provider
- Discussing and documenting customer technical requirements
- Cisco networking products
- McAfee Firewalls & Security products
- Checkpoint Firewalls
- Juniper VPN
- OS familiarity. UNIX, Linux, VMware, Windows
- PCI compliance knowledge
- F5 Load balancers
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ryan Halson
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- Pixel 2 XL review: A.I. magic on a 6-inch display
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Network & InfrastructureNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- CCFinance AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- TPTechnical Specialst (Office 365/Azure)SA
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTTransport EngineerOther