- Cool, exciting Projects Large complex organisation
- Permanent position
- Melbourne CBD location
Melbourne CBD, join a growing team, complex fin tech product dev environment, make your mark! Fantastic Permanent role.
Due to rapid growth and the dramatic adoption of their Cloud Solution, my client, a cool Fin-Tech Product Development Company is looking to introduce into their IT Team a Senior DevOps Engineer.
This is a permanent position based in Melbourne offering a dynamic working environment whilst working with the latest Technologies on complex real time - risk decisioning systems within the MS and Cloud space. The focus is be seconded to various business solution projects utilizing your knowledge and expertise of DevOps practices and processes, with the aim of increasing productivity and quality of their delivery activities through robust automated build and deployments through the SDLC pipeline.
You will make this position your own and shape the way that my client implements and services the cloud.
This is a highly collaborative role that will see you working across a complex, micro-services AWS environment. Our AWS offering is built in a mission-critical, high availability, Linux environment. You will need to bring your Infrastructure expertise to a high performing, multidisciplinary team building scalable, resilient customer facing solutions.
In this role you will be directly responsible for:
- Implementing automation solutions around deployment and provisioning of Infrastructure
- Working closely with developers and QA's within a product delivery team
- Coaching developers and QA's in DevOps best practices
- Being involved in application and product architecture discussions, providing views and opinions to encourage reliable and cost-efficient AWS based solutions
- Contributing to the DevOps strategy across multiple teams, products and platforms
- Working on CI/CD solution
- Core business continuity tasks as they occur
The role requires a highly knowledgeable, diligent and proactive mindset. In return, you will be provided with effective challenges.
- You will be a proficient DevOps Engineer working at a mid to senior level
- Experience implementing and supporting cloud (AWS) technologies such as Cloudformation, EC2, ECS, IAM and DynamoDB
- Strong knowledge/ commercial experience with GIT, Nexus, Jenkins, MySQL, Redis, Dropwizard, nginx, Docker etc.
- High level of expertise in standard scripting languages which may include PYTHON, BASH, PERL, RUBY, PHP
- Orchestration experience with Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Experience working with high transaction systems
Apply now by sending your CV in word format and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200171753.
Reference Number: 200171753_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTPerformance Tester - Load RunnerACT
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- FTSenior EAM ConsultantQLD
- FTApplication Migration EngineerOther
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- CCService DesignerNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior ArchitectACT