Junior-Mid Infra Project Manager
Our client, a large consulting company, requires a Junior to Mid-level Project Manager with end to end infrastructure project management skills. This role will be responsible for the delivery of the latest technologies and solutions across multiple infrastructure projects concurrently of varying size and complexity.
This will be an onsite role where you will drive the end to end management of these projects covering the deliverables, financials, assessing the risk, managing resources and tracking the projects key milestones.
- Manage activity of medium complexity projects or stages of a project within the Infrastructure field
- Liaise with the customer for issue resolution, status updates and project activities
- Establish a clear baseline for the project before work commences
- Proactively manage project risks and issues throughout the delivery life cycle including conducting formal risk assessments
- Ensure project objectives are met
- Manage the budget, monitor all costs and provide current and forecast reports for revenues, costs and invoices
- Perform Project Assurance and implement effective quality assurance and control
- Project reporting and communication
- Participate in presales activities and proposals
- Manage project establishment activities
- Several years' proven Project Manager experience in complex environments
- Experience in end to end delivery of IT Infrastructure projects
- Experience in managing multiple projects concurrently
- Experience in budget control of $100K-1M
- Good knowledge of financial management, Accrual Accounting and Forecasting
- Prefer Certifications in PMP or PRINCE2 or equivalent
- Ability to manage and lead a team of approximately 5+ resources
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Anna Galit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- FTJava Implementation EngineerVIC
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Marketing AnalystNSW
- FTSAP BI / BW ArchitectOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD