Senior Environment or Platform level Environment Managers
- Must have a minimum of 10 years environment management in a Senior role.
- Immediate start
- Great CBD Location
An exciting opportunity for an Environment Manager for 6+ months contract with 10+ years exp. Must have excellent Stakeholder Management.
This role is directly accountable for setting up a program or portfolio's environment strategy and delivery of End to end environment outcomes for a project - including but not limited to Business and technical testing, Functional and non-functional testing and continuous integration/delivery. Provide thought leadership, advice and guidance to the testing/environments team and brings a continuous delivery mindset.
To be considered for this role we are looking for the following:
Skills and behaviours
• In-depth knowledge of Technical operating environments
• In-depth knowledge of Performance, Stress and Volume Testing - including application tuning strategies
• In-depth knowledge of Data Management Strategies including data sub-setting, masking, and referential data integrity approaches
• Extensive experience working in large scale transformation programs
• Extensive knowledge and experience with software development life cycles and process
• Familiarity with iterative or agile development processes
• Strong Negotiating and Influencing skills
• Strong analytical, problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills with all levels of the organisation and both internal and external customers
• Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
• A background Security/Identity & Access Management and unix-based background is advantageous
• Minimum 10+ years' experience in a leadership role within the IT area of a financial services organisation.
• Minimum 10+ years technical/infrastructure experience, release and configuration management
• Minimum 10+ years people management experience
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Vidhita Jain on 03 8680 4237. Please quote our job reference number: 200170962.
Reference Number: 200170962_2
Contact Details: Vidhita Jain on 0386804237
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vidhita Jain on
Contact Phone: Vidhita Jain on 0386804237
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCCognos/Datastage DeveloperQLD
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCIntegration ArchitectQLD
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther