- Providing input and expertise into the architecture, design, and technical governance of various digital and Cloud applications.
- Applying effective analysis, design, programming, and testing skills to produce software systems.
- Contributing to the technical direction of projects and software applications.
- Work closely with other developers, both internal and external, to deliver high-quality working software on a regular cadence in accordance with company standards and methodologies.
- Work close with other developers to continually improve processes and provide internal process automation
- Participate in peer code-reviews
- Crate automated unit-tests
- Create automated acceptance tests when required
- Participate in production deployment activities as required
- Provide mentoring to other team members and the wider business as practical
- Provide analytical and problem-solving support to the development team and the wider business
- Assist in the production of systems design artefacts such as integration plans, wireframes, process or workflow designs, and functional design documents
- Produce working prototypes to demonstrate solution efficacy and suitability to developers and stakeholders
- Work in a hybrid Waterfall/Agile environment
- Identify development risks and issues as necessary
- Evaluate tools and technologies with a view to delivering efficient, cost effective quality solutions.
- Author and maintain documentation including design, tool use and development processes, as required.
- Analyse software requirements and translate these into epics and user stories, as required
- Undertake assigned integration planning and software build definition tasks.
- Assist in short or long term technology planning, making recommendations on technical policies within an overall program.
- Assist in the preparation of project proposals and with estimations.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science and/or information technology.
- Good written and oral communications.
- Problem identification and process management skills.
- A demonstrated ability to perform work in a team.
- Previous experience mentoring junior staff.
- Ability to work with and present to customers.
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to deliver to deadlines based on provided estimates
- Sound and in-depth understanding of OOP, functional programming, MVC and design patterns
- Expertise in API design/delivery using RESTful, SOAP and GraphQL interfaces
- Expertise in responsive web development
- Exposure to modern web tooling such as Webpack, Babel, SASS/LESS/PostCSS, Browserify
- Proficient in modern back-end web technologies: NodeJS, C#, Java
- Proficient in web application database design and development: SQL, Postgres, MySQL
- Proficient with front-end unit testing eg. Jasmine, Mocha, Jest
- Proficient with using AWS services such as EC2, SNS, SQS, RDS
- Proficient in web accessibility standards including local applicability and the impacts on the development process
- Proficient with build and management tools e.g Git, grunt, gulp, Jenkins, WebPack
- Experience with modern issue tracking tools such as Jira
- Exposure to Agile Development methods
- Excellent communication skills and team worker
- Strong problem-solving ability and work well under pressure
- Experience with Continuous Delivery
Nice to have:
- LINUX (RedHat, Ubuntu)
- Shell scripting (Bash/Zsh)
- Puppet / Salt
- PostgreSQL / MySQL
- CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- SVG, canvas, Web3D, GIS, data visualisation using D3 or similar
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nicole Leishman
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
- Logitech G903 review: The best wireless mouse that (lots of) money can buy
- Logitech Powerplay review: Wireless-charging mouse pad will make you a believer
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- CCMid Level .Net AnalystQLD
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTData Analyst/Business Analyst/Project ManagerACT
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- FTWindows DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTQlikview Technical LeadOther
- FTNet DeveloperOther
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Telecommunications & ITSA
- FTProject Manager - PLMOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW