The Executive Officer, Planning and Performance reports to the Executive Program Manager and will be required to;
coordinate Division corporate and strategic planning, performance reporting and undertake projects that contribute to effective decision making and sound business and operational management.
identify, assess and manage risk exposure and provides expert advice on corporate and business planning to support the efficient operations of the Division and coordinate Divisional input to:
Provide expert advice and analysis to the on best practice in corporate and business planning to facilitate effective, strategic and evidence based decision making
Build and maintain effective business partnerships and strategic alliances with the allocated Division/s senior managers and key stakeholders to ensure alignment with strategic direction, priorities and commitments.
- The annual Delivery Plan
- Monthly performance reporting
- Other performance information requests including Annual Report and election commitment reporting.
- Workforce planning
- GIPA requests
- Cabinet Submissions
- WHS and Risk reporting
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or extensive experience at a senior level in a large organisation in business planning and performance reporting.
- Significant experience in the development and implementation of strategic planning and performance initiatives and sound knowledge of trends and practices and their practical application.
- Superior stakeholder management skills and a solid and successful track record in consulting with senior executives with the ability to inform and influence senior audiences and develop and maintain effective business relationships.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and maintaining effective networks, alliances and operational relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly developed organisational skills and the capacity to effectively manage a large volume of work in a high pressure environment with an outstanding degree of accuracy.
- High level oral and written communication skills, facilitation, interpersonal and negotiation skills and demonstrated ability to clearly communicate complex information in a manner understood by both technical and non -technical audiences.
- Highly developed analytical, strategic and conceptual thinking skills with the ability to research and analyse complex information, identify risks and opportunities and plan and develop mitigation strategies to drive performance. Proven experience in implementing, monitoring, evaluating, managing and reporting on performance.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vaish Sridhar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTChange ManagerOther
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- CCHelpdesk AnalsytNSW
- TPChange Analyst / ManagerQLD
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- FTApplication Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCSAP Business Analyst OR functional AnalystNSW
- TPAgile Coach & Jira + Confluence AdministrationNSW
- FTMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- FTProject Manager - Software Development ProjectsOther