IT Project Coordinator
- !! Contract to Carry you into 2018 !!
- Melbourne CBD location
- Competitive $$$ on offer
!! INITIAL 6 MONTH CONTRACT !! ** Work on a Portfolio of Projects with an Australian Enterprise Giant, located in the Melbourne CBD **
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
Delivering hundreds of Projects per year will provide you with an extremely stimulating workplace. Mentoring and a solid Leadership Program will be provided for the successful candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Support the project's administrative workload by owning administrative duties for Project Managers.
Enhance portfolio data quality and process consistency through the central management and facilitation of scheduling and data tracking.
This role would suit people new to Project Management or experienced in administrative organisation and business related support activities.
- Coordinate with Portfolio / Program Managers, Project Managers and Senior Management to discuss progress and find solutions to scheduling issues
- Establish and maintain a culture of professional and effective stakeholder engagement and management across the business.
- Produce high quality Project Reports (ensuring RAG status in line with guidelines/actual project health)
- Manage all phases of the project, from individual Project initiation through to close, ensuring alignment with the original quote and any additional quotes and Project Change Requests (PCRs).
- Oversee Project financial control and reporting; ensure Project financial controls are implemented and maintained throughout the Project life cycle.
- Project experience on Applications, Network Infrastructure and Service Management
- Knowledge of Project Management Tools such as Services+ (SAP) and MS Project
- Solving problems of moderate complexity
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Excellent document control and management skills including writing and reviewing project documentation, schedules, time & expense reports and resource forecasts
- Previous Project Coordination experience in a complex environment
- Contribution to business improvement initiatives
- Ideally, you will have IntegralPlus or SharePoint experience
- Strong administration, time and stakeholder management skills
Ideally, you will have the following qualifications:
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), or equivalent certification
- ITIL Certification (v2 or v3)
- Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) Certification (desirable)
Apply now by sending your CV in WORD format for immediate consideration.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200171661.
Reference Number: 200171661_2
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
- CUB Announces Hack The World Winners
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review: more of a personal best than a world record
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- FTRPA Tech LeadVIC
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, SCCMOther
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- TPSenior Service DeskVIC
- CCWorkforce Management Solutions Expert in Workbrain - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTBig Data EngineerVIC
- FTRobotic Process Automation Developer LeadOther
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- FTSolutions DesignerNSW
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCData Analyst - SAP Data Services Exp RequiredQLD
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Large CorporateOther
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - ApplicationsOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther