Level 3 Desktop Engineer
Our client, a large Australian enterprise that is a leader in the construction / real estate sector is seeking to engage an experienced Level 3 Desktop Engineer.
You will be joining an existing team within an existing structure and you'll be required to take part in the support of 2000+ users as well as project deployment from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be required to liaise with all parts of the business and external vendors. Your ability to create and maintain excellent working relationships will be crucial.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Senior Desktop Role,
- Vocational qualifications and or certifications,
- Solid technical background experience with Desktop services, Office365, SharePoint MDM, Email and fax services, Asset Management, Microsoft, Azure, Servicenow, AD.
- Vendor management experience,
- Experience with SaaS, PaaS and DtaaS
- High level of experience in complex troubleshooting.
- Flexible attitude and can do approach to all work duties.
- Outstanding communications skills and abilities as well as presentation experience,
- Ability to work well in ambiguous environments.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Neha Bajaj
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- FTSAP Operations AnalystOther
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- FTSr Integration Architect - next year startACT
- FTTeam LeaderVIC
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- FTIT Test Automation SpecialistOther
- FTPermanent Project ManagersACT
- FTSystems AnalystACT
- CCCognos/Datastage DeveloperQLD
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTMarketing Communications ManagerOther
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC