Lead Business Analyst
This innovative, technology organisation has been a leading provider of software solutions to the Australian Real Estate domain.
Fuelled by client and market demand, they are going through an exciting period of growth and as such, they are seeking a strong Lead Business Analyst to join their high performing team.
Working as a highly visible and pivotal Lead Business Analyst you will be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience in design thinking, facilitation and knowledge management.
- Evidence of exceptional stakeholder management, with the ability to negotiate and influence outcomes.
- Review and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions.
- Create systems models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmers.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Provide guidance and/or instruction to BA team.
- Must be able to engage with multiple teams and stakeholders across a dynamic organisation.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills across all levels of business and external clients
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills to establish rapport with people and clients at all levels.
- Agile and Jira experience preferred
- Experience working on Web based Development projects is a must
- Experience within the Real Estate industry is highly desirable
- Understanding of Microservices architecture and division of modules is highly desirable
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Megan Henderson
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Seagate Fly Drive review: Extra storage you'll appreciate but not enough innovation that you'll feel you need it
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- CCSecurity Engineer/AnalystACT
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- FTSAP Operations AnalystOther
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTMobile Application Developer (Xamarian)Other
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- TPSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- FTDevops EngineerVIC