Seeking a Data Analyst to work for an iconic Australian company for an initial 6 month contract
As a portfolio analyst you will be providing a wide range of administrative services for internal/external customers including secretarial general clerical support. You will be a strong data analyst/ strong excel expert .The work will be largely driven on excel data entry/ data manipulation and reporting.
- Performs administrative project work, incl research, data collection
- Maintains & processes confidential personnel & department data
- Ensures security of confidential information
- Uses advanced computer functions to produce complex reports,
- Takes & transcribes shorthand
- May use electronic calendaring
- Provides information & advice re activities & services of dept
- Understands business of dept & its context in organisation'
- Experience in using JIRA
- Strong stake holder management skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Data analysis experience
If you are looking for your next challenge or this role is of interest toy you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!!
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: James McLaughlin
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
- CUB Announces Hack The World Winners
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review: more of a personal best than a world record
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJunior iOS DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTMulesoft Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- FTexecutive OfficerOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther
- FTService Request ManagerSA
- CCJunior and Senior SQL DeveloperACT
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCWintel EngineerQLD