Senior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract role
My client is a household name who have experienced phenomenal growth in the past few years.
They have invested substantially in evolving and re-inventing their digital and brand and due to the extra workload are looking to add to their team.
In this role you will gain exposure to many key stakeholders across different areas of the business and work on a variety of projects on across web and mobile.
This is an initial 6 month contract role but there is a definate possibility of extension
Your duties will include (but not be limited to)
- Working with the internal team ( including Producers, Designers, UX and Copy writers) and external agencies in redesigning and evolving the company website and other online access points.
- Adding, changing and evolving content through the CMS system
- Ensuring adherence to the digital best practice inc WCAG 2.0 accessibility & SEO
- A/B testing and conversion rate optimisation
- Creating and maintaining project delivery scope docs and schedules including internal documentation, release plans
- Providing guidance and leadership to junior colleagues
In order to be considered for this role, You should have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years' experience in similar role
- Degree, college or TAFE qualification
- Strong technical understanding of digital production & delivery processes including complex system integrations
- Strong CMS experience, preferably Vignette & AEM
- HTML & CSS coding skills, JS & JQuery highly regarded but you will not be coding in this role
- Ensuring adherence to digital best practice inc WCAG 2.0, accessibility & SEO
- Strong attention to detail & ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ken MacLeod
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTICT Infrastructure / Server EngineerSA
- CCService DesignerNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Instructional Designer/TrainerQLD
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTScheduling Specialist - Must have baseline or NV1Other
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTSupport EngineerSA
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedNSW
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- TPBusiness Process Consultant DigitalVIC
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther