Talent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip client
Our client is seeking an experienced Talent Aquisition Specialist to join the career centre team in Sydney CBD. The team is responsible for sourcing the best talent for the company.
- Working in a strong recruitment team that specialises in It technical roles
- Online application and Resume screening
- Facilitating of candidate Psychometric testing - if applicable
- Assessing video interviews in accordance with the CARE/STAR methodology. Providing relevant and constructive coaching and feedback enabling candidates to present them self's in the best light possible.
- Strategically selecting candidates to attend Assessment Centres and Final interviews.
- Hold candidate care in the highest regard
- Ability to follow detailed procedures and compliance to processes
- Planning (core team) and facilitation of final interview days (FID's) and Assessment Centres (AC's)
- Completing all administrative tasks required at each stage of the process. Effective time management allowing for forward planning and preparation. Ensure up to date and accurate documentation of all recruitment or Program related data or information.
- Reference & compliance checking in accordance with company and BU specific regulations and requirements.
- Replying to & investigating issues and queries aligned to your allocated Stream(s)
- Attending careers fairs
- Involvement in strategic sourcing (core team)
- Gain a sound understanding of designated business Units to ensure best practice recruitment.
- Assist with elements of project planning and reporting where required.
- Communicate recruitment trends and market intelligence to Graduate Lead.
- Adopting a positive and flexible approach to change, seeking opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems.
- Continuously looking for ways to develop, improve and apply new skills and knowledge.
- Identify opportunities for, and/or to, developing continuous improvement and innovation in the recruitment delivery process.
- Has exposure to the recruitment process from an agency or an internal role or similar
- A team player
- Can source the best people and has a sense of urgency
Please submit CV in WORD formant only.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- FTSCCM Systems AdministratorOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- CCSolution Architect - WealthVIC
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- FTSenior UX Service DesignerACT
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT Contract ManagerWA