.Net - Sitecore Developer
Large client based in the city with one of the most complex Sitecore platform - high traffic - agile team - great culture
You will be working within a small team with a focus in full stack development. You will be passionate about complex digital solutions, integration as well as front end development.
- Demonstrate experience in ASP.NET Webforms, MVC
- Strong understanding of full SDLC
- REST APIs
- Continuous Integration and Delivery experience
- Sitecore version 7 or 8 ideally
Ideally you will have
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with technical and non technical individuals
- Permanent Residency or Australian citizenship
- Ability to work as part of a team is really important
If this sounds like you, click on Apply now. Alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref BX/46653 or call for a confidential discussion 07 3258 8303
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCCognos/Datastage DeveloperQLD
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCIntegration ArchitectQLD
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther