Lean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contract
- Telecommunications or Consulting experience preferred
- $820 per day inc super
- Melbourne CBD Close to Public Transport
Join a Business Process Excellence function & apply your in depth Lean Six Sigma hands on experience to influence the way projects are run.
Opportunity to join an engaged and ever-busy Business Process Excellence function; you will bring a wealth of Process Improvement experience and be able to hit the ground running from day one. In this role you will apply your in depth Lean Six Sigma hands on experience to influence the way projects are run. These roles are sold and live and ready for you to interview in!
- Work with the leaders and teams to design and implement an integrated approach to Continuous Improvement in BAU, project, improvement and transformation initiatives within various Business Units.
- Contribute your thoughts and influence leader's thinking on how to develop customer focused strategy with supporting business goals, metrics and program of work to effectively deliver sustainable improvements.
- Design and operate business processes to reveal opportunities for improving the customer value
- Creating visual measures of process success
- Work with team members (people who do the work) to solve the problems, supported by observation and measurement that reflect customer value.
- Measure what matters to customer/s to lock in improvements that align to business goals.
- Share knowledge and business insights with peers across the company
- Develop an environment of continual learning that delivers customer value
- Coach all levels of leadership on how to deliver greater customer value through utilising and enhancing the company's continuous improvement capability
- Be seen as a role model of Continuous Improvement skills, principles and techniques
- Establish credibility as an SME in Continuous Improvement and Lean thinking and in your ability to drive sustainable business outcomes delivering customer value
- Build support for, and belief in the value of Continuous Improvement thinking in our leaders, team members
- Develop communications materials including emails, presentations etc.
- Develop all supporting training materials (including quick reference guides, checklists) to ensure successful implementation and adoption of improvement initiatives) and assist training team in any required training to be deliver to the regions as a result of improvement in it
- At least 5 years' experience business/process improvement in Lean Six Sigma driven projects
- Black Belt Certification is highly desirable
- Working in an Agile methodology driven environment
- Strong experience with Six sigma tools
- Experience working in Telecommunications environment or Consulting Environment will be highly desirable
- Availability to start ASAP!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rebecca Christophersen on 0733395613. Please quote our job reference number: 200171619.
Reference Number: 200171619_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Network & InfrastructureNSW
- FTLead Solution ArchitectSA
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTDigital CopywriterOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSolution Architect - WealthVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- CCHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer/AnalystACT