- **State of the Art Facilities**
- ! Competitive $$$ on offer !
- >>> Dynamic and Engaging Team to work with >>>
!! Permanent AND Contract Roles !! Join a growing team and work in an exciting and varied Product Development environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A very well established Australian business, expanding internationally. Located close to the Melbourne CBD, in a very desirable suburb.
Having experienced incredible growth in the last twelve months, the close-knit team are looking for experienced DevOps professionals to come on board and share in their success.
This client boasts a low turn-over of staff due to a strong positive culture based on high performance and accountability.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We now have both Permanent and Contract positions based in Melbourne offering a dynamic working environment whilst working with the latest Technologies.
The focus is be seconded to various business solution projects utilizing your knowledge and expertise of DevOps practices and processes, with the aim of increasing productivity and quality of their delivery activities through robust automated build and deployments through the SDLC pipeline.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Ideally, you will have expertise or an understanding of the following technologies (or similar):
• Continuous Integration using TeamCity,
• Continuous Deployments using Octopus,
• Version Control with TFS/GIT.
This is a diverse position working with the Product Development & Infrastructure Teams including but not limited to:
• Solid skills on deploying and managing cloud services hosted in AWS or Private Cloud
• Skills in administering websites at scale
• Deep understanding of version control systems such as TFS, GiT, etc.
• Understanding and Knowledge on Database deployments.
• Should have some background understanding (ASP .Net, angular, etc)
• Familiarity with Monitoring tools such as Site 24/7 or anything similar
• Familiarity with Jira (for bug tracking), Confluence (wiki) and other DevOps offerings from Atlassian
• Tooling investments & Automation
• Engineer solutions to drive operational maturity / efficiencies
• Familiarity with test automation framework such as Microsoft Test Manager.
• Continuous delivery through automation (RM, CI, Build) and Change Management. Familiarity with Continuous Integration\Continuous Deployment tools such as Octopus, Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS, etc.
• Analyse service design for resiliency & DR gaps
• Good knowledge of Windows Server, IIS
If you want to continue to grow in the DevOps space then please apply online, sending your resume in WORD Format.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200171076.
Reference Number: 200171076_4
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- CCIT Finance AnalystNSW
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers ? SydneyNSW
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- CCPrroject ManagerQLD
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- TPServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- CCBI AnalystQLD