Cloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - Perm
The Cloud Infrastructure Architect will contribute to implementing a whole-of business program of change across the organisation within the Townsville community. This will involve leading a transformation focusing on the needs of the Townsville community, developing a culture of customer-centricity and personal accountability, and reshaping how services are delivered to maximise value.
You will manage the formulation of strategy, architecture and organizational design in the development and implementation of enterprise infrastructure and platforms in a hybrid environment (on-premise and cloud).
This is a permanent opportunity based in Townsville, paying up to $120k inc super.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant Information Technology discipline and/or extensive demonstrated experience.
- Formal qualifications and/or considerable demonstrated experience in the disciplines of Service Management (ITIL) and Project Management.
- Minimum 10 years' relevant industry experience with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar position.
- Demonstrated high level of skills and experience in the management of a corporate Infrastructure and Communications architecture within a large multi-disciplinary organization, including Communications Technology, Networks Technology, Desktop Environments, Storage and Server Technologies.
- A subject matter expert and specialist in the domain of ICT Technologies, specifically Infrastructure and Communications and the ability to apply this to an environment with complex and changing business requirements.
- Deep understanding of infrastructure development in cloud environments, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Experience in transitioning infrastructure services from on-premise to cloud services.
- Extensive experience in storage technologies and platforms.
- Extensive experience in ICTDeep understanding of infrastructure development in cloud environmentsin the areas of Business Intelligence, Data Modelling and Spatial Modelling Solutions.
- Highly developed inter-personal skills including verbal and written communication, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- High level of managerial skills, including human resource management, information and knowledge management, service level management, quality management and financial management.
- Highly developed skills in managing a client portfolio including liaison with clients to understand their business needs.
- Ability to apply creative problem-solving techniques in a highly complex environment using leading-edge technologies and integrating diverse user systems.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18578.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
- Logitech G903 review: The best wireless mouse that (lots of) money can buy
- Logitech Powerplay review: Wireless-charging mouse pad will make you a believer
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTProgram Director - Financial ServicesOther
- FTProject Manager - Software Development ProjectsOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectOther
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCWin10 Packaging & DeploymentWA
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Telecommunications & ITSA
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Retail Store ChainOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD