Project Manager/Business Analyst - HPW
Initial contract to start ASAP until April 2018 paying approx $850/day
Our client, HPW, are currently seeking a Project Manager/Business Analyst for a LTMS Project.
The Project Manager/ Business Analyst role is responsible for managing the implementation of the second phase of the LTMS solution for HPW, ensuring successful completion within agreed performance criteria. It is also responsible for performing high level business analysis and project management skills including contributing to business as usual activities.
The first stage (implemented June 2017) saw the release of initial mandatory and optional online training courses to all Departmental staff via the new LTMS solution. The next two stages are intended to focus on performance management and onboarding functionality.
Background of the Project
HPW has a workforce of approximately 3,500 employees located across Queensland. Existing HPW systems fail to holistically capture training and development data usefully in one location, depriving it of the capacity to easily review or report on its training data or to utilise the data to support its workforce planning and succession planning process.
The LTMS project is intended to;
- Procure a LTMS that is considered to represent best value money for HPW;
- Ensure that the LTMS is configured for HPW with the functionality meeting as many of the identified requirements of Human Resources and the HPW divisions as practicable;
- Develop automated workforce data export functionality within Aurion and Ellipse payroll systems to enable regular workforce data updates to be made to the LTMS;
- Identify appropriate information about employees' training records, qualifications, licenses, certifications and authorisations that could appropriately be stored in the LTMS to more effectively support the department operations;
- Establish appropriate standards and protocols to effectively manage the quality of e-learning courses made available to the HPW workforce;
- Provide all HPW employees with the opportunity and infrastructure to access the department library of e-learning courses and other system functionality.
- Provide HPW with the capacity to deliver:
- Improved on-boarding information and processes,
- Improved and simplified capture of the outcomes of, and responses to, Achievement and Development Planning discussions;
- Develop a central repository for training related information, enhancing the planning, delivery and reporting processes within HPW.
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources (Centre of Expertise), the role will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Manage the scope, definition, documentation, development, approval and successful completion of the LTMS project phase in line with project management methodologies.
- Ensure that business requirements have been appropriately analysed and articulated.Manage, monitor and report on the program and project related trends and performance against program and project plans and schedules.
- Apply project management skills to proactively identify, analyse and manage project risks.
- Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with and between key internal and external stakeholders.
- Successfully achieve program activities within timeframes, budget and quality standards.
- Apply highly developed knowledge and skills to collaborate and consult with stakeholders and subject matter experts regarding change management and the implementation of LTMS functionality.
- Support a number of smaller BAU activities.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in project management including resourcing, coordination, monitoring, reporting, budgeting, risk and issue management, with the proven ability to formulate, implement and manage project plans.
- Experience in the analysis of user requirements and current state processes to assist in the identification of the most appropriate solution.
- Experience in the conversion of requirements into detailed business requirements and future state business processes.
- Experience in the preparation of project documentation to a high standard.
- Superior communication and relationship management skills.Experience in successfully delivering Human Resource and/or organisational/workforce capability projects and initiatives is highly regarded.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18640.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
- Logitech G903 review: The best wireless mouse that (lots of) money can buy
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantVIC
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- CCData Analysts x3ACT
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystWA
- TPICT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA