Lead Business Analyst
A leading player in the Australian Financial Services market is looking for two strong Lead Business Analysts with a proven track record of delivering against stringent deadlines, with a focus on Regulatory Change and Reporting.
The organization is looking for autonomous self-starters who are able to drive performance, with high levels of engagement across key stakeholders. Your role will be to lead the stream in the design of the operating model needed in leveraging their new Credit Risk platform.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have a strong background in Banking and in particular Credit Risk, with high attention to detail and strong communication skills.
This is a large piece of work and requires individuals with an ability to analyse and strategise how to improve business processes, as well as being able to make informed decisions and take those ideas back to senior stakeholders in order to advise and inform on how to take the organization forward.
To be considered for this role you must have at least 5 years experience within the Financial Services industry, with some coaching and mentoring experience and be suited to working in a dynamic and often challenging working environment.
This is a forward-thinking initiative for the business and requires high calibre Business Analysts with a desire to create a lasting impact.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCData Analysts x3ACT
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSAP BI / BW ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystems AnalystACT
- FTDigital Marketing AnalystNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Mobility / UXWA
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- FTLead Strategy Manager - ConsultancyOther
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectOther
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther