We are currently searching for a proven .NET Developer to join an expanding web development team. This opportunity can be offered on both an hourly contract or permanent engagement.
The successful candidate will ideally have functional skills across all phases of the SDLC including:
- Analysis and Design
- Technical hands on development with experience on greenfields, bug fixing and enhancement projects
- Testing and implementation
- Stakeholder engagement
Further, technical expertise should include:
- 5+ years experience working in a .NET environment
- Strong knowledge in C#.NET and ASP.NET MVC
- HTML5 & CSS3
- SQL Server
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Finally having worked in an Agile or rapid development team will be seen as highly regarded
Candidates based in Perth and able to attend interviews at short notice will be given preference.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aaron Batten in our Perth office on 08 9323 0282, quoting Ref: 6C/04194
Your interest will be treated in the strictest confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCSCOM SpecialistQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- FTNetwork Designer - $725 per dayOther
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperNSW
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW