Senior/Principal Business Analyst - Transformation
Our client seeks an experienced Senior Business Analyst to assist in the design of a significant transformational future-state operating model. Working within a high-performing team, the successful candidate will have a collaborative approach with multiple stakeholders across all levels of government, private industry and across jurisdictions. Your knowledge, experience and skill will contribute to the organisation's shared design and implementation of this model.
This is a contract opportunity paying up to $105.80/hour including super, based in Brisbane CBD.
- Contribute to the strategic design of a transformational future state for business and ICT systems, processes, tools, organisational design, roles and responsibilities, and future stakeholder engagement and interaction
- Document the proposed future state design, contributing to the development of a strategic roadmap, transition strategy and Business Case
- Conduct a gap analysis between the current state and the proposed future state, identifying risks and developing treatment plans for their mitigation
- Gather high-level business requirements for an ICT system/s to replace aged current applications and infrastructure
- Conduct global market scans to identify available ICT partners and system/s, evaluate and provide a recommendation
- Contribute to the development of organisational change and communications deliverables to support the future-state design
- Advanced level of Business Analysis skills, including working within an end-to-end ICT system development lifecycle
Key Selection Criteria:
- Strategic-, senior-level design and planning skills and experience to assist in the development of a transformational future state
- Experience working as part of a larger design team within complex cross-functional and cross-jurisdictional business and ICT change, demonstrating an ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent relationship-building skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in large-scale, complex, environments
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent consulting and analysis skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, influencing complex organisational, procedural and policy issues
- Demonstrated understanding of risk and issue management processes and techniques
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite, MS Visio, process modelling and notation
- Knowledge of spatial systems, processes and tools advantageous
- Experience working in digital transformational programs and projects
- High-level experience in Enterprise or Business Architecture techniques
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18185. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantWA
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTNet DeveloperACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - ApplicationsOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTScheduling Specialist - Must have baseline or NV1Other
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCFinance AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesQLD
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTIT Audit ManagerNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystSA
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantVIC