Agile Business Analyst, CX
Agile Business Analyst to join this leading Australian business. This role will see you working on a Digital Transformation on customer facing websites.
As the Senior BA you'll be responsible for leading requirements gathering and validation workshops and using techniques such as modelling, story boarding, story carding to create a prioritised list of product features. You will be working off a fast moving backlog and will be working closley with Product owners and UX Designers. You will write Features, Epics and User stories including acceptance criteria and ensuring a consistent and aligned view of scope.
This role requires a Senior Agile BA who possesses both a passion for Agile and proven expertise working collaboratively with a high performing team.
- Demonstrated working on the delivery of solutions from Inception through to the release
- Experience in working on Agile teams that deliver end-to-end / vertical solutions (i.e. UXD, architecture, solution design, build and test, integration with downstream systems etc).
- Ability leading requirements gathering and validation workshops and using techniques such as modelling, story boarding, story carding etc to create prioritised list of product features
- Must be experiences in writing epics, and user stories including acceptance criteria
- Demonstrated experience in ensuring that functional and non-functional requirements are clearly elicited and understood
- Ability to challenge whilst working closely with multiple stakeholders and delivery teams across Business , UX, IT and Product Owners
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies and techniques such as BDD, TDD, CI/CD etc
Nice to have
- Experience in working in Agile SCRUM teams as an Agile Business Analyst
- Agile digital transformation projects
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Adobe Digital Asset Management
- Large and complex system integration projects from inception through to release.
- Online product delivery and mobile applications development
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vanessa Knispel
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTICT Infrastructure / Server EngineerSA
- CCService DesignerNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Instructional Designer/TrainerQLD
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTScheduling Specialist - Must have baseline or NV1Other
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTSupport EngineerSA
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedNSW
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- TPBusiness Process Consultant DigitalVIC
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther