Digital Marketing Specialist - Senior role
Our client, a large Managed Services IT Provider are seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team in this newly created position. The focus is around digital and how this business can work with their customers, helping take them on a digital journey. This is a senior role working in a team of 12 reporting into the Head of Marketing.
They require an individual who has a strong campaign marketing background and has experience in B2B marketing. It is preferable that you have worked in an IT based organisation so you understand the business and what it takes to market. We need a driven thought leader who is keen to contribute new ideas and drive forward campaigns.
You will liaise with staff at all levels, including the CIO, VP's and sales teams. The business needs an assertive and resilient individual who can help lead a more junior team on the businesses digital journey.
Your expertise will be utilised to develop Marketing activity to support the end to end customer journeys, delivering localised Marketing Campaigns, driving lead generation and business growth.
You will work with the local business, Sales teams and global teams developing marketing differentiation, enhance customer perception and enable the business to grow customer relationships.
- Global liaison - work with Global Marketing to leverage global content and where appropriate localise to build internal captivating content.
- Campaigns - Deliver cost-efficient integrated marketing campaigns including local message development, creating marketing assets, digital and social media.
- Drive campaign execution, lead generation and monitor the lead journey to enable an optimised Sales enablement.
- Collateral - Develop sales and customer facing communication materials including white papers, reference sites and customer case studies (leveraging global materials).
- Develop online content to include gated assets, and landing page conversion rate
- Test and refine marketing campaigns to increase the productivity.
- Drive the creation of assets to be used in digital promotion channels
- Coaching on best practice sales and marketing strategy, tactics and implementation
- Business or IT degree required
- Several years B2B marketing
- Experience with lead generation, automation and content marketing is desirable
- Outstanding analytical, writing, and verbal communication skills
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rochelle Taylor
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- FTSAP Operations AnalystOther
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- FTSr Integration Architect - next year startACT
- FTTeam LeaderVIC
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- FTIT Test Automation SpecialistOther
- FTPermanent Project ManagersACT
- FTSystems AnalystACT
- CCCognos/Datastage DeveloperQLD
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTMarketing Communications ManagerOther
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC