Project SAP Asset Coordinator
- Initial 6 Month Contract
- Exciting project
- Dynamic Team Environment
Fantastic opportunity to participatewith one of a leading Sydney based government organisation
Excellent opportunity for a Project SAP Asset Coordinator to join a leading Sydney based government organisation on an Exciting project.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, recording, managing, tracking and the capitalization of IT assets within the assigned Program/Project
Skills and requirements:
- Demonstrated ability in delivering project asset co-ordination functions; and experience in the use of SAP asset management systems especially software licence and asset management;
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in IT hardware asset and software licensing lifecycle processes, policies, agreements, products and procedures;
- Demonstrated experience with software procurement, recording, tracking, transfer and recycling;
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management methodologies preferably PRINCE2 with experience in providing administration, support and coordination functions;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate at all levels with clarity;
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment with excellent customer service skills;
- Highly developed documentation, knowledge and information management skills; including the ability draft management product i.e. asset reports on behalf of the program/project as required;
- Highly developed skills in computer literacy, particularly in the area of business productivity products - Microsoft Word, Project, Excel and PowerPoint etc;
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tamsin Clark on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200171614.
Reference Number: 200171614_2
Contact Details: Tamsin Clark
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Tamsin Clark
Contact Phone: Tamsin Clark
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
- CUB Announces Hack The World Winners
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review: more of a personal best than a world record
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJunior iOS DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTMulesoft Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- FTexecutive OfficerOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther
- FTService Request ManagerSA
- CCJunior and Senior SQL DeveloperACT
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCWintel EngineerQLD