- 6 month contract with likely extension
- WebSphere in a Mainframe environment
- Exciting project work
You will focus on the delivery of Middleware support for WAS problems, request for service and administration of the WAS z/OS environment.
The Senior WAS Middleware Specialist is a Technical Services Professional responsible for the provision of services to a billable engagement agreed with the customer, as detailed in the signed contract/SoW, on the z/OS mainframe environment.
You will report directly to the Middleware Manager.
- Installation, cell and server build, configure and maintenance on the z/OS platform supporting the WebSphere Application Server (WAS)
- WAS software maintenance
- Liaise with dependent areas for changes impacting the Middleware environment
- Responsible for organising communication of all changes to appropriate parties
- Perform systematic problem determination in z/OS and other platforms for WAS
- WebSphere Application Server Version 6.0 to 8.5
- z/OS (mainframe) operating system concepts
- Websphere MQ / IMS
- Platform specific skills z/OS
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Waters on 02 94645704. Please quote our job reference number: 200170631.
Reference Number: 200170631_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt GOTY is on sale for $20 right now
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesSA
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- CCPlatform ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- CCTosca Test AutomationVIC
- TPBI Project ManagerQLD
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTPMO ManagerOther
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- CCTechnical Specialist - Software Asset ManagementVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTLead Strategy Manager - ConsultancyOther
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & ApplicationsOther