Change Analyst - Business & Transformation
About the role
The Change Analyst will be involved in implementing Change activities as part of the Transformation & Change workstream.
- Development and maintenance of stakeholder management and change components
- Identification and management of issues and risks relating to stakeholder management and change
- Conduct change impact assessments at appropriate stages throughout the journey
- Responsibility, development and management of key deliverables including:
- Stakeholder engagement and change plan;
- Change impact assessment
- Business engagement and readiness plan and checklists
- Change management plan and associated materials
- Highly developed oral and written skills, particularly relevant to written change to large industrialised groups as well as professionals, consultation and presentations at a senior level.
- Demonstrated experience and capacity to influence significant organisational changes and improvements in a public-sector environment through communication channels.
- Considerable experience in the program management of major organisational reform
- Demonstrated understanding of the tools and techniques used for project management
- Work within a changing and competitive environment, which strives to attract the best and brightest to contribute to ongoing success
- An advocate of work life balance to maintain meaningful daily achievement in work, life, family and self
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Emma Livingston
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt GOTY is on sale for $20 right now
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Analyst / DesignerNSW
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- FTQlikview Technical LeadOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- TPChange Analyst / ManagerQLD
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- TPSenior/Principal Business Analyst - TransformationQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- FTCampaign AnalystOther