Senior Pega Developer
This global financial institution is the envy of its rivals with an impeccable brand and culture to match.
The business is currently embarking on a major Pega implementation and require a Senior Pega Developer to assist on this project. They are moving into a fully-fledged Agile environment and as such experience working with in an agile environment will be highly beneficial.
This role will be essential to help the business continue on it's Pega journey and you will grow with the business and help deliver on change to the organisation.
You will have the following experience:
- Programming and design experience utilizing PEGA PRPC (including version 7)
- Application architecture and design experience
- Working experience with application server technology (Web sphere preferred)
- Experience in enterprise level systems development with strong knowledge of industry standard interface protocols (i.e. SOAP, REST, HTTP etc.)
- Working knowledge or Pega Standards and Guardrails.
- Knowledge of PRPC optimization, profiling, and troubleshooting.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to create highly available systems.
- Able to handle small, medium projects and guide group of 3-5 developers providing technical leadership
- Certified Senior Systems Architect - CSSA is essential
- Pega marketing or Pega framework experience is highly advantageous
- Experience working in Agile is plus
- Additional Pega certification is desirable
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Anna Galit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCSCOM SpecialistQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- FTNetwork Designer - $725 per dayOther
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperNSW
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW