1.Liaise with clients and key stakeholders to evaluate the principal, technological and systemic
requirements to meet the SOW, Functional Specifications and achieve the project requirements
including carrying out site surveys and investigations, and communicating with subject matter
2. Manage single discipline projects or responsible for managing components of larger multiPage disciplined projects and/or programs.
3. Work with Senior Project Engineers/Project Managers and Program Planners on the preliminary and detailed scoping, initial costing, and planning for the project.
4. Assist the project manager in preparing the PMP and associated project documentation including safety plans, environmental plans, IWP, ITP and quality plans; detailed cost estimates, schedules and resource requirements to ensure all projects are developed in accordance with the organisation's policies and standards.
5. Assist the project manager in the setup of project controls for cost and progress reporting
6. Coordinate risk management workshops and safety reviews
7. Analyse drawings and associated design and project documentation for technical accuracy and suitability
8. Coordinate project teams to ensure assessment of safety in design and constructability reviews
9. Participate in the evaluation of tenders with respect to established specifications, ensuring the technical merits of all tenders are carefully assessed in the selection of a suitable tender
10. Monitor and report project progress against the project plan including the progress against scope, schedule performance, quality, cost, earned value and estimates to ensure project is delivered to time, cost, safety and quality standards
11. Coordinate handover process for completed works to stakeholders including obtaining their
acceptance of the works as completed and to their satisfaction
12. Coordinate the management and close out of defects and ensure re-work is captured, measured and reported
13. Establish procurement activities for project specific items that sit outside the Commercial unit tender process
14. Where project direction is given, undertake the site construction activities, mobilising, constructing and demobilising, maintaining safe work practices to successfully deliver the project objectives.
Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, (Civil, Track, Electrical, Operational Technology, Control
Systems orSignalling) or equivalent related industry experience
• Experience in project delivery and/or engineering works
• Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills to coordinate and manage relationships
with multiple stakeholders to achieve client satisfaction
• Demonstrated experience in providing (relevant discipline) engineering support including
functional specification development, design coordination, safety in design, constructability
reviews, testing and commissioning and applying engineering quality
• Demonstrated experience in project management support, such as developing estimates,
preparing schedules, managing budgets and cost, planning resources, project controls and status reporting and managing quality.
• Demonstrated experience in the successful application of relevant standards such as Australian engineering and technical standards.
• Demonstrated success in managing risk and safety performance in compliance with safety
legislation, rules and procedures.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vaish Sridhar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCService DesignerNSW
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- CCPega DevelopersACT
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTScheduling Specialist - Must have baseline or NV1Other
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Support OfficerQLD
- TPSenior DBAVIC
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- CCMultiple Pega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther