3rd Line IT Engineer
Peoplebank are currently looking for a talented 3rd Line IT Engineer to work for an expanding client, based in Adelaide on a Permanent, full-time basis.
In this role, you will be working on Projects as well as conducting BAU support for a wide range of internal users, both in Adelaide and globally.
Indeed, you will be responsible for the administering and maintaining their Infrastructure environments, encompassing Exchange 2010/2013, Windows 2008R2/2012R2, ADDS/ADFS, RSA/SafeNet and Lync 2010/2013 platforms.
To be suitable you will ideally have a solid foundation in Exchange, Active Directory, Virtualisation, as well as Storage and Backup technologies. Strong experience in; design, implementation, maintenance and disaster recovery for large enterprise environments with good working knowledge of the following (we don't expect all of these skills, but the more the better!):
- Windows server 2003, 2008/R2 2012 and 2012R2 infrastructure;
- Exchange 2010/2013 administration and maintenance;
- BES and Good for Mobile;
- Lync 2010/2013 VOIP and IM administration and maintenance;
- Active Directory/ARS;
- Microsoft Failover Clustering;
- Citrix XenApp 4.5, 5.0, 6.0 and 6.5;
- Oracle Linux 6 and 7 and Oracle Virtualisation OVM; and
- VMware ESX, Oracle RAC, Fibre SAN zoning, EMC Storage VNX and CommVault Simpana 10 (not essential but desirable).
Passionate about technology, you will have additional experience with training users and staff as well as being an escalation point for the team. Additionally, you will be a proven problem solver with strong communication skills and the ability to proactively analyse and provide appropriate IT solutions.
You will be comfortable to work autonomously, and pick up new systems quickly.
Any industry standard technical qualifications in networking, OS / Desktop or infrastructure will be highly desired.
Please note, due to security requirements, you must be an Australian citizen and willing to undergo a Security Clearance.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Matthew Chatterton
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCSCOM SpecialistQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- FTNetwork Designer - $725 per dayOther
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperNSW
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW