Backend Java Developer
- Fantastic Sydney Location
- Competitive rates
- Great permanent opportunity
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Backend Java Developer to join a fast growing organisation in Sydney .
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Backend Java Developer to join a fast growing organisation in Sydney.
Demonstrable Expert experience in:
- A Bachelor's Degree in computer science, or an equivalent field.
- Strong track record in software development, with four years' experience in Java developement.
- A solid understanding of how to build testable, decoupled, maintainable code and other engineering best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of backend technologies including: Dropwizard, Spring / Guice, ORM/Hiberante, SQL and regional databases.
- An understanding of integration technologies including RESTful APIs, JSON/XML and Structured Logging.
- Experience with version control, preferably Git.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good Team player
- The ability to build scalable and maintainable software-as-a-service apps using modern Java.
- Experience with modern web technologies desirable such as Angular or Vue.
- Experience building scalable, fail tolerant, distributed backend systems.
- Environment automation experience using AWS and Ansible.
- Experience with Nginx, MySQL, Redis and Splunk
- Test automation and Continuous Integration & Delivery practices
If you have the relevant skills/experience for this role, click "Apply" now
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tamsin Clark on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200171291.
Reference Number: 200171291_4
Contact Details: Tamsin - 02 9464 5685
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Tamsin
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5685
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Tester - HardwareOther
- TPRelease CoordinatorNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceOther
- FTService desk supportACT
- TPNetwork EngineerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTScheduling Specialist - Must have baseline or NV1Other
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTField EngineerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSAP DeveloperACT
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD