Senior Business Analyst
- Be part of exciting digital product delivery
- Contract Position
- Sydney CBD
A leading organisation are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to work in their digital information and delivery function
As Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for analysing current state business processes, system functions, policies and business rules, identifying and engaging with relevant business stakeholders to gather requirements and confirm business outcomes. The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for analysing and developing a range of analysis and "To Be" deliverables including Change Impact Assessments, options analysis, business and report requirements and business process flows that support the overall solution.
The key accountabilities
- Strong experience in a similar role
- Experience in applying a broad range of business analysis techniques to complex business requirements, including the use of process flows, state diagrams, use cases and entity relationship mapping
- Experience in planning and management of complex issues and competing priorities
- Experience with full Systems Development Life Cycle, including validation and acceptance of business solutions, reports and business processes
- Stakeholder management across multiple organisations
- Experience working on ticketing or payments programs or projects is desirable.
- The ability to overcome significant obstacles to achieve successful outcomes;
- High quality problem solving skills and techniques that respect the need for clear accountability and regular reporting to support effective governance;
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment and with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to produce high quality written documentation in a timely manner
- Excellent facilitation and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer focussed with a strong service ethic
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills especially Visio, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strives to overcome obstacles and where appropriate employs problem-solving techniques in a pragmatic and collaborative manner
- Collaborative and pragmatic individual who is self-motivated and results driven
- Able to work to clearly defined and structured plans, or plan and organise own workload, to achieve tight deadlines
- Able to assimilate information quickly, and present findings in a concise and meaningful way
- Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/ feedback.
- Experience in the support of programs or projects and ability to manage multiple tasks, including leading a small team and taking responsibility for the work of others
- Actively develops good working relationships with all stakeholders and is motivated by the shared experience of working towards a common goal.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200171532.
Reference Number: 200171532_1
Contact Details: Olivia Lewis - email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Olivia Lewis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Seagate Fly Drive review: Extra storage you'll appreciate but not enough innovation that you'll feel you need it
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- CCSecurity Engineer/AnalystACT
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- FTSAP Operations AnalystOther
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTMobile Application Developer (Xamarian)Other
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- TPSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- FTDevops EngineerVIC