- Great CBD Location
- Immediate start
- Competitive Rates $$$
Looking for Network Specialist for 6 months contract role.
Seeking for a Network Specialist for 6 months role with possibility of extension who will be a Field Services Engineer in Brisbane location.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Brisbane CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
Duties and Responsibilities
- WAN/LAN, Router Switch and Firewall problem determination and implementation work.
- WLAN technologies and tools, including WLSE or WCS
- Project Support of the network infrastructure including changes, problem determination/resolution, achieving SLA targets, change/problem management.
- Problem determination associated with new project installs.
- Support of new devices until BAU transition has occurred.
- Management of problems and escalations where required
- Provide Design input and work closely with the client to ensure that proposed solutions are accurate and achievable
- High awareness of individual customer service levels when dealing with problems.
- Callout services to third parties as required - Hardware Vendors etc.
- Develop, implement and maintain processes and procedures as required for the Network Operations Group.
- Adhere to audit compliances strategies to ensure security and business processes as part of BAU activities.
- High awareness of IBM Corporate Security Standards.
- Proven experience in a large scale implementation role
- A background in WAN LAN, TCP/IP and Networking is necessary. Including new installs and upgrades of products such as Cisco Routing and Switching products, Riverbed, F5 LTM Load Balancers and Wireless LAN Technologies.
- Understanding of relevant network protocols, services, management tools and problem conditions, including QOS, IP-SLA, WLCM, Poe and Jitter
- Experience in deployment and operational use of Network Access Control mechanisms.
- Knowledge of PSTN, ISDN and 3G Telco services is desirable.
- Excellent problem determination skills especially with experience in working with 3 rd parties
- Strong Team Building skills
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Knowledge of Problem and Change management skills.
- High degree of analytical ability and creativity in resolving design and production issues
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Cisco Switch and Router , including Nexus Technology
- C isco Firewall
- Load Balancers
- Communication Skills
- Teaming skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200171543.
Reference Number: 200171543_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantWA
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTNet DeveloperACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - ApplicationsOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTScheduling Specialist - Must have baseline or NV1Other
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCFinance AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesQLD
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTIT Audit ManagerNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystSA
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantVIC