Service Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearance
Our client, a large multi-national corporation is currently requiring Service Desk Consultants to join their team. This is a front of house service desk role, primarily the role is to manage Incidents and Service Requests, actively inform the customer on status and manage suppliers to deliver to service levels for a range of complex products and services available to our customers, while actively contributing to knowledge management, customer satisfactions and service improvement.
- This is a dynamic team
- Opportunities for all career minded individuals to work their way to the top or into any of their hundreds of departments
- Although this is a contract, we are looking for people who want to stay with the company long term
- Manage Customer Incidents and Service Requests using SMEC Remedy 7.6 or other Service Management Tools (Service NOW)
- Resolve Incidents and Fulfil service request using various tools e.g. MICA, TACAS, Cisco Call Manager
- Actively manage 3rd parties to insure customer SLAs are met
- Keep the customer informed on status of Incidents or service Requests.
- Update articles in SMEC Remedy Knowledge Management system or equivalent.
- Must have baseline or NV1 clearance - MUST
- Career minded
- Wanting a long term opportunity with a global company where you can climb the ranks
- ITIL experience desirable but not essential
- Confident over the phone
- Experience in customer service / help desk ideal but not essential
- Might have experience typing up tickets but not essential
- Can work flexible work a variety of hours in a 24/7 team
- Big multinational
- Lots of opportunities to move into various departments in hundreds of different fields
- Award ceremonies and bonuses for successful work
- Stable and profitable
- Great exposure to the inner working of a mammoth sized organisation
- New offices and close to public transport
- Approachable management / the most friendlty boss in the industry
Please submit CV in word format ONLY.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Colby Zurlini
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther
- CCPlatform ArchitectVIC
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- FTSCCM Systems AdministratorOther
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist - IP Networks / TelcoOther
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- TPData AnalystVIC
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD