Lead Front End Developer
This successful, well-known Australian retail/fashion brand has seen impressive growth in the market over the past several years.
Due to this growth and continual investment into their digital and e-commerce technology capability, they are looking to appoint a Senior/Lead Front End Developer to join their talented team.
The Senior/Lead Front End Developer will work with both the organisation's technology and digital/design teams in providing dynamic solutions for their e-commerce websites and related digital marketing campaigns.
Key skills/experience required:
- Experience in a Senior and/or Lead Front End Developer position
- Solid understanding of responsive web design
- Ability to effectively work alongside a dedicated design team comprising of Visual and UI/UX Designers
- Experience/exposure to .NET back end application environment (nice to have)
- Experience/exposure to retail/e-commerce industry (nice to have)
On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive remuneration package (with bonus component, and staff benefits), along with the opportunity to join a well-known, popular Australian retail organisation growing from strength to strength.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nicole Leishman
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCIT Service Operations Lead ? Financial Services - TelcoVIC
- FTMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- CCData AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- TPNetwork EngineerQLD
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- TPEL1 Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Technical)QLD
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- FTWeb Developer (UX Design / Siebel Open UI / CSS)NSW
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC