Scrum Master, Marketing
This large Australian organisation is currently looking for a Scrum Master to initially finish delivery a project before moving on to the next project. This program of work is to personalise campaigns and create multiple digital touchpoints through enhanced communications and cross channels.
As Scrum Master, you will be responsible for the delivery of projects and will empower your team to deliver on the product backlog before moving on to the planning for the next marketing project.
- Build Agile capability and empower the team
- Lead daily stand-up meetings and take responsibility for the sprint planning, release planning, showcases, retrospectives and other Agile-related activities.
- Assist the Product Owners in prioritising and maintaining the Product backlog
- Work within a cross-functional delivery team
- Delivery lead function
- Ensuring cross-team co-ordination
- Act as Agile coach to team members
- Facilitate the creation of effective sprint plans and team commitments
- Experience as a Scrum Master in large complex environments
- Ability to effectively lead Scrum teams
- Experience in Marketing or Campaign Management or
- Prefer experience in Adobe Marketing Stack in Adobe Campaign
- Ability to lead teams, mentor, coach, develop and train from Discovery/Inception through to internal/Customer release within an Agile framework
- Experience in the adoption of Agile best practices
- Experience in utilising techniques for bringing work into the team, including backlog grooming, inception planning, estimating work and facilitating business owner prioritisation
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders and delivery teams
- Proven organisational, time management and leadership skills
- Very strong meeting and workshop facilitation skills with the ability to run workshops with more than 10 people
- Prefer understanding of the mobile (Android and iOS) software delivery lifecycle
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vanessa Knispel
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt GOTY is on sale for $20 right now
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesVIC
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)VIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other
- CCSenior Cloud and Automation Engineers x2ACT
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- CCProject Manager - Office 365 Mail MigrationQLD
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager - Property /Engineering/ Construction - GovtOther
- FTIT Contract ManagerWA
- CCService DesignerNSW
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther