IT Desktop Manager
Our client, a large Australian enterprise that is a leader in the construction / real estate sector is seeking to engage an experienced Desktop Manager.
You will be joining an existing team within an existing structure and you'll be required to take part in the support of 2000+ users as well as project deployment from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be required to lead and mentor reports and create and foster relationships with internal stakeholders and vendors.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 5 years total IT Desktop Management experience,
- Vocational qualifications or certifications,
- Office365, Exchange and Sharepoint experience.
- Solid technical background with Windows systems, Microsoft applications, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, remote access technologies, VOIP, Video conferencing, SCCM.
- BYOD experience,
- Service management software experience,
- ITIL working knowledge,
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude,
- Outstanding communications skills and abilities as well as presentation experience,
- Ability to work well in ambiguous environments.
If you have all the required skills and experience mentioned you are encouraged to apply for a confidential chat and further job details.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Cristian Cancino
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- FTGraduate Developer - C#.Net | SQL | Web ServicesQLD
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantACT
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- FTNet DeveloperOther
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTAccount Manager (Healthcare & Aged Care)Other
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTAdministration Support/CoordinationOther
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC