Junior / Mid Level .Net Developer
Do you want to be part of collaborative product team that are utilising the latest technology available on the market?
My client is seeking a junior / mid level developer to be part of one of their core platforms, a complex suite of .Net web applications. In this role you will also take the responsibility of assisting with 3rd level support issues.
- Part of a strong team of developers
- Developing and maintaining high quality websites implementing modern best practices
- Interpreting briefs submitted to help produce well-tested and complete software products
- Working quickly and accurately to achieve targets in an Agile work environment
- Interacting with stakeholders to provide solutions to problems in a prompt and professional manner
- Assisting with support issues including maintenance changes
- Experience with C# .NET
- Knowledge of ASP.NET & MVC
- A burning desire to be an outstanding software developer
- Outstanding academic records
- Candidates must be based in Australia and have strong command of the English language
- Great company culture
- Support for your personal and professional growth
- Work alongside like-minded developers that are at the top of their game
- Work on your own projects/innovations during business hours
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: James Clark
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- Pixel 2 XL review: A.I. magic on a 6-inch display
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Network & InfrastructureNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- CCFinance AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- TPTechnical Specialst (Office 365/Azure)SA
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTTransport EngineerOther