Integration Manager - (Oracle Fusion Middle ware)
Looking for a Technical Solution Integration Manager in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 6 months + 12 months contract
- Demonstrated recent applied ability and experience to undertake SOA architecture definition, delivery assurance and verification across the entirety of scoping/analysis, design, build and test Middleware Services using Oracle Fusion Middleware Product sets. This includes identifying, mitigation and escalating technical risks and issues as relating to the FMW technology stack and individual technical projects where FMW is used;
- Demonstrate recent ability to provide specialist input and leadership into the definition of SOA architecture, integration patterns and the Canonical Data Model. This includes maturing governance processes and ensuring that reference architecture and the CDM is suitably applied with consideration of WSDL and XML schema application.
- Demonstrate applied proficiency in Web Service modelling including the preparing of Service Contract and Interface Mapping documents for Web Services. This includes the review of Service Designs and Service Contracts;
- Demonstrate recent applied ability to verify, assure and prepare unit test cases for web services;
- Demonstrate applied experience and ability to undertake performing tuning exercise with FMW products;
- Demonstrate recent applied ability to provide advice around and practically develop design and architecture type artefacts and options papers/ proposals as required by the Executive;
- Demonstrate recent applied ability to analyse, design, develop and maintain FMW solutions using XQuery, XSLT, FMW products (SOA Suite - OSB, BPEL, OWSM; OAG; Oracle Coherence; Oracle Weblogic Server, Oracle SAP JCA Adapter, ADF, ESS and Oracle Enterprise Repository (OER) / API Manager; and
- Demonstrate recent and applied ability to undertake FMW solution design and assurance practices within known technical delivery methodologies including agile, waterfall, Dev Ops etc. pertaining to technology projects - ideally with exposure to a breadth of technologies in addition to FMW e.g. .Net/Siebel/OPA - whilst engaging with a range of internal and external stakeholders and other architects;
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Australian Citizens & Permanent Residents may apply
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Stiti Rath
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
- CUB Announces Hack The World Winners
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review: more of a personal best than a world record
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Front End Developer (Urgent)Other
- CCMultiple Business AnalystsACT
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior SQL DeveloperOther
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- TPTeam Leader - Software DevelopmentQLD
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Network & InfrastructureNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperVIC
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- CCTraining SMEACT
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther