SAP ABAP Developer
Experienced SAP ABAP Developer is required for an initial 3 months to advance three SAP projects. SAP Fiori|New SAP technologies experience required. The Project Team is seeking an experienced SAP ABAP Developer to assist with the development of these three projects which are dependent on SAP modules, namely Plant Maintenance (PM), Project Systems (PS) and Investment Management (IM).
You will also have worked in a complex SAP landscape including ABAP, ABAP Web Dynpro, Portal, Process Integration, LSMW, ALE, EDI, IDOC, RFC, BAPI, Forms technologies, report and workflow management, Fiori UI5 technologies.
To be considered you will need to have a minimum 10 years ABAP programming experience, including:
- A minimum of 2 full life cycle implementations.
- Object Oriented ABAP Programming, ABAP Web Dynpro, LSMW, ALE, EDI, IDoc, RFC, BAPI, SAPScript, Smart Forms, Interactive Forms, Reports, Portal administration, Fiori UI technologies, workflow development and integration using PI with Web Services.
- High level of programming experience with SAP modules Plant Maintenance, Project Systems and Investment Management.
- Delivering quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Provide technical consulting and support to the team.
- Providing knowledge transfer and mentoring for other developers as required.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins, in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328. Job Reference 4A/18588. Applications close midday 19.10.2017
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCData Analysts x3ACT
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSAP BI / BW ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystems AnalystACT
- FTDigital Marketing AnalystNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Mobility / UXWA
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- FTLead Strategy Manager - ConsultancyOther
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectOther
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther