Organisational Change Manager
Our client, Department of Communities, are currently seeking an Organisational Change Manager for their Social Investment Program which aims 'to enable investment approaches that support the achievement of improved outcomes for Queenslanders experiencing vulnerability' it will achieve this through the implementation of a technology solution that supports a holistic departmental investment management approach. The Organisational Change Manager (OCM) will work across a range of stakeholders including departmental and non-government organisations to ensure the success of this program.
The purpose of the Organisational Change Manager position is to support the Social Investment Program stakeholders through the business changes that will result in part due to the implementation of a new technology platform, redesigned business processes, new organisational capabilities leading to an organisational cultural shift.
The following key capabilities will be required to successful support the program:
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Design and document the business change management approach to ensure strategic alignment - the realisation of business benefits/outcomes.
- Deliver organisational change strategies and plans in consideration of all relevant program initiatives, other business priorities and the risks to successful change.
- Plan and manage effective approaches to promote the successful adoption of changes within the business.
- Ensure that change leadership occurs through business executives and managers.
- Ensure redesigned business processes are embedded within the business.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure change approaches meet business needs and to manage expectations.
- Plan and deliver clear, concise, timely and relevant information so that stakeholders are clear about the reason for the changes and their impacts.
- Ensure stakeholders understand the requirements for the transition and assess the state of business readiness.
- Plan and manage/coordinate necessary training to ensure that employees understand new and changed solutions (processes and systems).
- Lead and manage the development and planning of business change management deliverables using structured and transparent methods. -
Lead and manage a multi-disciplinary business change team (if/where necessary).
* Experience working within a large, complex multi-disciplinary organisations
* Human Services / Social Services experience beneficial
* Experience working with a large number of external stakeholders
* Understanding of how people go through a change and the change process - experience with Prosci beneficial
* Lean experience beneficial
* Business Process Redesign experience beneficial
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4B/25577.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
- Logitech G903 review: The best wireless mouse that (lots of) money can buy
- Logitech Powerplay review: Wireless-charging mouse pad will make you a believer
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- CCMid Level .Net AnalystQLD
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTData Analyst/Business Analyst/Project ManagerACT
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- FTWindows DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTQlikview Technical LeadOther
- FTNet DeveloperOther
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Telecommunications & ITSA
- FTProject Manager - PLMOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW