Principal Business Analyst
Your key responsibilities
- This position may provide professional supervision to Business Analysts assigned to the projects.
- Analyse business requirements and assess the needs within client groups so that efficiencies may be realised through the use of information management processes.
- Research and recommend variations to policy and procedural matters affecting the efficient operation of the allocated area of responsibility.
- Assist in the analysis of existing business processes, and future business processes, within the context of the information system solution.
- Design and document functional specifications that most efficiently, effectively and consistently meet the business requirements.
- Interpret business and user requirements and research possible application of the information systems solution to optimise local business outputs.
- Design and document test scripts that accurately test that the functional design meets the business requirements.
- Facilitate workshops to extract requirements.
- Consult with reference groups in the identification, analysis and documentation of business processes and requirements related to the development, configuration and implementation of the information system solution to meet the needs of all stakeholders.
- Lead and manage a small team of Business Analysts within practices, with emphasis on effectively allocating team members to tasks, managing their performance and coaching other project team members so that team efforts are directed at successful and effective project outcomes and team members' development is enhanced.
- Provide expert advice, guidance, training and mentoring to Business Analysts on the correct application of the BA approach.
- Provide support to Clinical Leads as required.
- Prepare, update and maintain various project artefacts including checkpoint reports.
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary project team in a dynamic environment.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Job Reference 4A/18617. Applications Close 22/09/2017.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Network & InfrastructureNSW
- FTLead Solution ArchitectSA
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTDigital CopywriterOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSolution Architect - WealthVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- CCHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer/AnalystACT