Senior EAM Consultant
As the Senior EAM Consultant you will be responsible for turning business requirements into deliverable processes and workflows. This will include:
- Delivery of software application solutions ranging from large-scale implementation projects, upgrades and one-on-one consultations.
- Establishment of relationships with stakeholders that develops trust and builds confidence in subject matter expertise.
- Engaging with clients to elicit requirements for business processes and workflows to enable the delivery of solutions that fulfil customer requirements.
- Delivery of customer-specific training utilising face-to-face and online modes to clients situated across Australia.
- Preparation of functional specification documentation enabling client specific enhancements to be developed and integrated into core Finance software.
- Configuration of the EAM to meet the operational, financial and reporting requirements of key customer stakeholders.
- Capacity and experience to mentor and coach Consultants within the Team.
- Proven ability to analyse and solve business challenges to improve business processes
- Strong experience across EAM functionality as well as integration with modules for financial accounting and procurement
- Strong understanding of enterprise asset management principles and practices. Ability to consult and work effectively with client financial personnel at all levels in their business.
- Expert in configuration, functional and business process aspects of Enterprise Asset Management
- Proven service delivery and project management skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills in business analysis, gathering requirements, functional specifications, test plans, business process automation/design/re-engineering and implementation. Experience with and a passion for driving continuous improvement
- Experience working in a customer focused service based consulting business environment.
- You will thrive within a strong employee focused culture and consulting environment and be able to travel nationally as required.
- Your background is supported by commercial business acumen and innovation, together with strong client influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328. Reference Number 4B/25980.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
- CUB Announces Hack The World Winners
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review: more of a personal best than a world record
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- FTRPA Tech LeadVIC
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, SCCMOther
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- TPSenior Service DeskVIC
- CCWorkforce Management Solutions Expert in Workbrain - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTBig Data EngineerVIC
- FTRobotic Process Automation Developer LeadOther
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- FTSolutions DesignerNSW
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCData Analyst - SAP Data Services Exp RequiredQLD
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Large CorporateOther
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - ApplicationsOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther