Senior Software Engineer
Position & Role
Our client is a global award winning Digital Agency located in Sydney. They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the team and work on various projects as part of the larger development team.
- Deliver quality software, efficiently and on time
- Design and develop technical web/serve solutions for large user bases
- Work with client and suggest alternative technical solutions
- 5 years commercial experience working with .NET, C#
- 2 Years + as a Senior Software Engineer
- 2 + Years experience with enterprise level content management tools
- 2 + Years experience with Sitecore
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to liaise effectively with the business
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact James Brady in our Sydney office on 02 8233 4337 or send your CV directly to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- FTPerformance Tester - Load RunnerACT
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTFront End DesignerOther
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTCommunications Specialist- Change / MarketingOther
- FTIntegration Specialist / DeveloperQLD
- FTProject AnalystOther
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantACT
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- TPSenior ServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- FTICT Infrastructure / Server EngineerSA
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD