SAP S/4HANA Implementation Project Manager - FMCG
Seeking an experienced SAP Project Manager to manage an S/4HANA implementation for an FMCG / Manufacturing client. As the successful candidate, you will have previouse implementation experience of either ECC 6.0 or S/4HANA into an FMCG Manufacturing client.
You will be required to manage the complete implementation of S/4HANA, with the support of a systems integrator as well as internal ERP steering group. Previous experience on similar projects within Manufacturing and FMCG is mandatory as is strong vendor management.
The engagement can be on a daily rate or a fixed term contract.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 3A/25223 Alternatively, call Sebastian Kowaleczko on 03 96236776 for a confidential discussion.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Two Lenovo ThinkPad X1 tablets are available for an all-time low price
- We just learned Moto's plans for the X5, Z3 and G6, and that’s a big problem
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Graphics card prices are ludicrous. Here's how to keep gaming in the coin mining era
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- CCNetwork Engineer - Aruba/PaloAltoWA
- FTProject Manager - Immediate startACT
- FTSenior .NET Developer - Back EndOther
- CCPHP Developer (Codeigniter / Cake)VIC
- FTIT Security OfficerACT
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- CCSite Acquisition/ RF Engineer EngineerNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTTest Manager - InfrastructureOther
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- FTIntegration SpecialistNSW
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- FTIT Systems AnalystOther
- FTTeradata Systems Engineer - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCGeospatial Project ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectQLD
- FTAutomation Test Analyst- QTP/UFT scripting - X5Other
- FTIT Security OfficerACT
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW