Our client is currently searching for a proven Solution Architect. A contract or permanent opportunity can be offered to the successful candidate. Candidates with demonstrable evidence of having documented standards, patterns and reference architectures combined with the ability to communicate that content to a diverse audience are encouraged to apply.
Other key criteria also includes:
- 10+ years commercial ICT experience with at least 5+ years in a Solutions/Enterprise Architect function
- A career focus on applications, integration and SOA, opposed to infrastructure
- Exposure to all aspects of the SDLC from definition of business need/process to selection to design and implement and everything in between
- The ability to act as a leader within the business offering guidance to business representatives and architecture groups in order to maximise benefit realisation to the client
- The ability to review existing architecture and make justified recommendations on the best way forward in line with business requirements
- The ability to work successfully with a number of key stakeholders both internal and external to the immediate team
- Previous experience working on Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) frameworks
- Understanding of Zachmann, TOGAF or other Enterprise Architecture frameworks highly preferred
- Exceptional communication skills and impressive personal presentation are expected to ensure you are always creating a professional impression of yourself and the business in front of clients
Candidates based in Perth that can interview face to face and start work with short notice will be looked upon favourably.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aaron Batten in our Perth office on (08) 9323 0282, quoting Ref No. 6B/17628
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- TPBI Project ManagerQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCSCOM SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- CCPlatform ArchitectVIC
- CCNon-Functional Test ConsultantNSW
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Large CorporateOther
- CCWin10 Packaging & DeploymentWA
- FTProject SchedulersSA
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- FTChange Manager - must have experience working in Fin ServicesOther
- FTChange ConsultantOther
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther