Service Request Manager
- Excellent Opportunity to shine
- Work for the leader in the field
- Permanent Role
An exciting role exists that would suit a current Service Request Manager or those looking to make a move upwards in their career!
This is an exciting permanent role up for grabs - this would suit a current Service Request Manager or those looking to make a move upwards in their career!
You will be a natural leader who can ensure adequate staff exist across shifts/geographic area to provide the best environment for the clients/s.
You will need the very best relationship management skills as well as sound people management skills.
Constant client contact is envisaged so you will have outstanding communication (both written and verbal) and sound stakeholder management skills.
Come and display your ITIL Foundation/Intermediate certification and knowledge in a busy environment!
Do not delay, this role will be hotly contested!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mark Staggard on 08 7422 0616. Please quote our job reference number: 200170540.
Reference Number: 200170540_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- FTTechnology and Strategy Architecture ManagerQLD
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTStorage EngineerOther
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, SCCMOther
- FTCyber Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther