Technical Specialist - Software Asset Management
- 6 months contract
- Melbourne CBD
- Large global organisation
The role?s main focus is managing the software - Microsoft, Adobe etc in terms of monitoring usage, license harvesting and reallocation.
The Support Analyst/Specialist (IT Configuration) will maintain the integrity, functionality and performance of the client's Configuration Management and IT Asset databases and Service Management toolsets and to ensure alignment with IT Service Asset & Configuration Management (SACM) policies, standards and procedures. Additionally, the role will involve maintaining information about the Configuration Items (CIs) required to maintain infrastructure as well as the administration, operation & governance of ServiceNow instances.
- Perform IT configuration activities including the identification, classification and specification of all configuration items and the interfaces to other processes and data
- Maintain a logical model, containing the components of the IT infrastructure (CIs) and their associations, to ensure consistent classification, management and traceability of configuration items
- Leverage baseline configuration items for every system and service as a checkpoint to which to return after changes
- Escalate identified opportunities or issues to the IT Configuration Process Lead in an effective and timely manner
- Align identified configuration requirements and baseline design to implementation
- Contribute to management of research and development of tools, processes and techniques
- Adhere to IT configuration policies, standards and procedures in alignment with Orica's IT strategy and business objectives
- Complete service requests and incidents in an effective and timely manner in compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Escalate issues and risks to the IT Service Asset and Configuration Management Lead in an effective and timely manner
- Identify, evaluate and resolve all operational incidents, issues and breaches ensuring that they are managed in accordance with agreed standards and procedures
Critical Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 5 + years experience for Support Specialist role
- 2+ years experience for Support Analyst role
- Strong problem solving, analysis and trouble shooting skills
- Proven ServiceNow skillsets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to develop positive relationships and effectively communicate with external partners, internal customers, and senior management
- Understanding of the components within and across the various IT services as well as the interrelationships
- Configuration Management & Support: Applies tools, techniques and processes for administering information (such as the tracking and logging of components and changes) related to configuration items.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Dean Whittingham on 0386804205. Please quote our job reference number: 200170660.
Reference Number: 200170660_8
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt GOTY is on sale for $20 right now
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Analyst / DesignerNSW
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- FTQlikview Technical LeadOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- TPChange Analyst / ManagerQLD
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- TPSenior/Principal Business Analyst - TransformationQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- FTCampaign AnalystOther