- Government Client
- ITIL Foundation or equivalent
- Able to manage multiple project
We are looking for a Project Manager who has experience working in a SAP environment for a 6 month contract initially.
We are looking for a motivated SAP Project Manager who has work on large project and comes with experience working with multiple projects at any one time. This is a Government Client based in Adelaide.
Key Duties of this role:
- Manage, lead and deliver projects that may have an organisation-wide impact
- Develop, implement and evaluate project plans and schedules in accordance with the department's project management framework and consider project interdependencies
- Collaborate with staff in immediate work area and with internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee project design, governance arrangements and operational integration
- Ensure project deliverables and milestones are met on time and within budget
- Lead strategic planning for longer term project initiatives
- Lead and manage staff and oversee the management of performance, attendance and health and wellbeing
- Develop staff capability through coaching, mentoring and succession planning
- Research, review and evaluate projects within a section or specialist area
- Report on project objectives and outputs for presentation to the executive, and oversee ongoing project reporting
- Oversee, review and advise on written material including business cases, plans, reports, executive and ministerial briefs and corporate documentation
- Plan, manage and monitor financial budgets and oversee the management of contracts, procurement, resources and expenditure
- Identify, assess, manage, escalate, report and monitor project risks, issues and benefits, including developing treatment strategies
- Analyse project performance and oversee quality management to ensure that project deliverables are fit for purpose and meet client needs
- Drive innovation, manage and lead change, and actively contribute to and implement the department's strategic direction
- Engage, negotiate and manage key strategic stakeholder relationships to deliver projects and respond to changes in needs and expectations
To be successful in this role you must be an Australian Citizen
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Simone Yearsley on 08 74220613. Please quote our job reference number: 200170617.
Reference Number: 200170617_1
Contact Details: Simone Yearsley 08 7422 0613
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Simone Yearsley
Contact Phone: 08 7422 0613
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther
- CCPlatform ArchitectVIC
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- FTSCCM Systems AdministratorOther
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist - IP Networks / TelcoOther
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- TPData AnalystVIC
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD